The Referral Network – Terms & Conditions
- To qualify the successful candidate must:
- Not be registered with The Burford Recruitment Company at the time the referral is made.
- Be placed into a role within 12 months of the referral.
- Be placed in a permanent role (or a fixed term contract more than 9 months).
- Complete a minimum of 12 weeks employment with the hiring company.
- Work in excess of 25 hours a week (on average across the 12 weeks).
- The candidate must register through the correct channel and must identify who referred them.
- The vouchers will be paid out on completion of 12 weeks work with the hiring company.
- The type of vouchers provided will vary according to what is available at the time. Every effort will be made to ensure that you are happy with the vouchers provided (Retailers will include Amazon, Next, M&S and others).