The Burford Recruitment Company are committed to providing a friendly and rewarding place to work. We love working with like minded individuals who genuinely enjoy what they do. Our values are important to us and if these resonate with you then why not get in touch.
- A competitive salary
- Generous bonus schemes
- Flexible working considered
- 25 days standard holiday (pro rata)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holidays at Christmas
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contributions
- Beautiful location
- Free parking
- Fresh fruit, and nice coffee
- Occasional pub lunches!
If you interested in a career with The Burford Recruitment Company please contact Chris for a confidential discussion.
Recruitment Administrator - Kickstart Scheme
The Burford Recruitment Company have an opportunity for a part-time (25 hours) Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer to join their team.
We are looking for:
- A friendly outgoing personality
- Educated to A-Level or above
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Lives locally
The Kickstart Scheme is open to 16-24 year olds who are currently out of work, and are looking for an opportunity to train and develop their skills. To apply, enquire about our Kickstarter opportunity through your Job Coach .
The Burford Recruitment Company are currently looking for an experienced full or part time Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
We are looking for talented and driven individuals who:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the recruitment industry
- Live within West Oxfordshire or the wider Cotswold area
- Have a driving license and own vehicle
- Have a professional and consultative approach to clients and candidates
- Have a friendly and collaborative approach towards colleagues