Benefits of working for The Burford Recruitment Company
The Burford Recruitment Company are committed to providing a friendly and rewarding place to work.
So in return for your hard work, the Burford Recruitment will provide a generous package including:
- A Competitive Salary
- Generous bonus schemes
- Flexible working (reduced hours or 4 day working week)
- Generous holiday package
- 25 days holiday (Pro Rata)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holidays at Christmas
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Pension contributions
If you interested in a career with The Burford Recruitment Company please contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
The Burford Recruitment Company are currently looking for an experienced full or part time Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
We are looking for talented and driven individuals who:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the recruitment industry
- Live within West Oxfordshire or the wider Cotswold area
- Have a driving license and own vehicle
- Have a personable and consultative approach to dealing with clients and candidates
- Have a professional and collaborative approach towards colleagues